Saturday, January 21, 2017

MOUNTAIN HIGH

FINALLY. All the runs on Mountain High hadn't been open is almost 5 seasons....but so-cal finally got enough rain to allow us a worthy day trip to the slopes. No broken bones meant a success considering I hadn't been on a snowboard since 2013. I hadn't been on mountain with my dad since I was a kid (he's the one who taught me to ski, whipping down what I recall possibly being a black diamond with me between his legs at 3 years old) - so, having him in town for this opportunity/being grown up on a chair lift next to him was lonnng overdue for us. Going on MLK Day wasn't the brightest idea but we made the best of it - with some help of PBR. On the upswing, ended the day perfectly in a mountain-village dive with the locals and some wings...
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment