Friday, December 2, 2011

Just a Small Town Girl

Small towns in the mountains are so endearing and charming that I'm always positive upon arrival that "this" is the place I want to move and lead a more peaceful/quiet life. Usually by day 2 I'm past that thought, and realize I might just be more of a city girl than I'd like to admit. That was the case after a couple days in Flagstaff last weekend...awesome getaway though, great thrift shops, and I loved seeing trains and walking on some railroad tracks!
My 'Penny Lane' inspired jacket kept me warm - oh how I have missed wearing it...



 I guess the fact that I'm always happy to come back to LA is a good sign that I still love my city. And, there is still so much exploring left to do within it, that I shouldn't get bored for awhile to come :)

1 comment:

  1. i have never been to L.A. wish i can come visit one day...
    like your jacket alot

    Love Emma

    ReplyDelete