Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Burlesque Queen

So cool to see a REAL old school strip tease burlesque show last night...at the Roxy..on the Sunset Strip...
...the world famous Dita Von Teese headlining...
She was more flawless than I even imagined with her fair skin, graceful moves, perfectly toned body and famous 16 inch waist. Oh... and two cool things happened. 1) Dita's mom was there which was her first show EVER to attend. 2) it was Dita's first time to perform the dance she closed with...
the music was a remix of The Cure 'Lullaby'... A-mazing.
We weren't really suppose to take pictures, but I did sneak a couple below ;)
"That's when I felt totally changed, and glamorous. I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to wear any other color. " (on wearing red lipstick)

""I never ever wanted to be a little girl, ever. When a lot of friends were into the whole schoolgirl fantasy, I was always like...I wouldn’t be caught dead. I’m 35 years old. I’m not 19 years old anymore, playing around with different looks. 
I am a woman. I know who I am, and I’ve known for a long time. " (2007)

1 comment: