Thursday, January 2, 2014

Let the Good Times Roll

Looking back on 2013, I realize it was one of my best in so many ways. Although it began with a rocky start, the growth and understanding that followed was something I needed in order to move in the right direction, for myself. Part of the year was kind of all about 'me' (in the most non selfish way possible:)) and focusing on what I truly wanted rather than just taking whatever came my way. I gained more clarity this past year than ever before...realizing the truth and importance of being happy with yourself, alone, before you can be happy elsewhere. Letting go was and is a huge part of the journey. I had so many great adventures and moments of pure happiness this year where everything felt right even though everything was in no way perfect...crazy how once that truly clicked, everything around me began to fall into place even more. The year flew by faster than I can believe, but I look back completely satisfied with how many cool experiences I had and new relationships I made along the way. Ending 2013 with an intimate party at my beloved abode surrounded by those close to me was the perfect night, and exactly the way I envisioned to bring in the new year. I wonder what 2014 has in store...
 
 
 
Peace out 2013...


0 comments:

Post a Comment