Friday, September 12, 2014

The Dude

Eventful week....had so much fun at the other night at The White Russian rooftop party at Siren Studios that a friend of mine produced - personal appearance by none other than Jeff Bridges himself, promoting a new White Russian/Kahlua commercial. (one of my favorite actors hands down) So cool to see THE DUDE in the flesh and more so to watch him with others and actually see how nice and down to earth he is. Sadly I didn't get a picture, but my friend who worked at the event was ever so lucky. Needless to say, there were many quotes from The Big Lebowski being thrown around throughout the evening....and "I haven't had a white russian since college"  was repeated by pretty much everyone I talked to. To top the night off, we got a nice little photo bomb from Andy Dick - it's been awhile since I've seen that guy out in about, stirring things up per usual....
Meanwhile....I can't overlook the recent Dwight Yoakum concert (or the pics we took with him, hanging out on his tour bus before the show, and our autographed posters - no big deal!). It's fun to 'know people' at times like that - being from TX I have a love and appreciation for country music, and Mr Yoakum is the reeeeal deal. He's in the Johnny Cash, Willie, Waylon and the boys caliber....obviously some of my friends back home were a little bit jealous! So fun seeing him live and getting the chance to talk with him behind the scenes. What a genuine nice person. He and Jeff Bridges should hang out if they don't already :)
 








0 comments:

Post a Comment