Thursday, February 21, 2013

Shiloh

Love when I browse editorials on my favorite fashion site and take a second glance thinking 'wait is that our model so-and-so?' And is typically is :) Check out our beautiful runway girl Martine in this Shiloh feature that's right up my alley style wise...love the rustic and feminine mixture and the black and white photography!  The last shot is so bad ass it has to be my favorite....

"Shiloh – Influenced by western style, photographer Harper Smith and stylist Stephanie Strate capture a story of outdoor ruggedness juxtaposed with pure feminine glamour. Model Martine Manumalo dons a mix of vintage and contemporary looks from the likes of Giorgio Armani, Cee Gee by Sue Wong and Dolce & Gabbana as she poses in a rustic, farm setting. For beauty, hair and makeup artist Homa Safar creates tousled tresses for Martine to wear." - fashiongonerogue

1 comment:

  1. There are lovely photos! I think the last shot is my favorite too.

    xxLiora
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete