Wednesday, June 29, 2011

feather findings

Ran over to the fashion district on my lunch break yesterday in a search for white feathers...(upcoming theme party we're having). I cannot believe I work so close to this area yet never take advantage of what the stores offer...especially the prices. Yes you have to know where to look - but luckily I had a knowledgeable friend/guide to show the way.
The shops we went to were totally on-trend and better than anything I see in the malls. Can't wait to spend some more lunch breaks here when I'm not shopping for feathers.

FABRIC HEAVEN
 So excited to discover this accessories store, Kukuly's. Below are a couple pics of the Owner who is so welcoming and endearing - can't wait to go back and buy jewelry from her that I don't need!
Mission Accomplished. (There might also be a fur rug/throw blanket in that huge bag-score!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment