Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Do's

I really need to take advantage of my long hair and start doing more fun stuff. 
As a little girl my hair was ALWAYS in braids and pony tails tied up (sometimes too tight haha) with ribbons and bows. Even though it looked adorable, I think it gave me a complex or something. Maybe that's the reason that the majority of the time as an adult I have my hair down, messy and flowy. Dammit I'm wearing a braid this weekend!
A messy bun is always a great look for summer, and keeps you a little cooler :)
A neat clean bun is another good way to go - I like it for a sleek nighttime look...
Feathers and bohemian clips are fun to add this summer to an up-or-down do!
Then there is always the beach hair (my usual go-to)...
This Bumble and Bumble surf spray mist helps with any of these looks (except for the sleek bun) giving it that messy textured effect...I use this stuff up fast!

For more awesome products for summer hair see SULTRA

0 comments:

Post a Comment