Monday, April 2, 2012

G-Star Raw

Strangely, the fact that this dress feels and somewhat looks like doctor scrubs makes me like it even more. I can't wait til it warms up a little more and I can wear it tight-less (but probably still with boots)! I've always been a fan of G-Star with their urban and edgy vibe. The clothes pretty much scream "I'm a bad ass" ...I mean, the fact that Vincent Gallo and Clemence Poesy are the faces of their latest campaign says enough ;) I also discovered Raw Magazine which reports a lot of cool collaborations and other stuff happening..check it out here...amazing photography and inspiration!
(dress-G Star; jacket-ark & co; rings-vintage and wasteland)

2 comments:

  1. love that dress! i don't think it looks like a scrub top. but maybe that's because you make anything look stylish! :) still loving those boots! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete