Thursday, April 5, 2012

She Runs Hot

I am so much more into cars than I was a week ago....the super sports cars at O'Gara Coach Company have that effect on a girl :) I did a modeling job last weekend for the company website...which meant spending a Sunday afternoon posing with a couple different Lamborghini's, Bentley and the infamous Bugatti. (One of the lambo's was the black Aventador which, I learned, is pretty much the most insane car on the market and had to be my favorite by far). We raced around Beverly Hills in a caravan of vehicles, switching up scenic locations per car, and doing outfit changes while en route to the next spot. The styling was done by myself...with the direction of a clean and classic look. However, we all voted for a little bit of rocker edge when shooting with the Aventador...I gotta get me one of those.
I'm looking forward to seeing the actual images that will be used...have to wait a few weeks. The pics below give an idea of the day though...just what I could snap in the hectic-ness between shoots.
  Last but not least...the key factor to all of this was the talented photographer, who happens to reside in my hometown of Dallas, TX. It was fun to throw around names of old hangouts, although convincing him of reasons to move to L.A most the most important topic of convo:)
Check out his site Tramainetownsend - loving his work, especially in fashion editorial...
(Clothing: Black peplum dress and Tshirt -vintage; floral jkt and silk pants-H&M; white jkt-love melrose; sunglasses-Ray Ban; Bracelet-St. John Knits)

4 comments:

  1. Great cars!!!!. Beautiful outfita, love the top with floral patern, Great post. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!! That first car is awesome I love doors that open like that. I bet this was really fun to do and I can't wait to see you post the final pictures! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that's so cool that you got to take pictures with such nice cars. It seems like it was really fun! Though I love how your outfits worked quite well with the props and the background!

    Jo Bao ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mick was like "OH MY GOD...the Bugatti VEYRON! It's a beauty, isn't it"...hahah... He also thought that the Lamborghini was yours.. :)

    ReplyDelete