Monday, November 19, 2012

Drifter

Every girl from Texas should have a pair of red cowboy boots - that's what I told myself at least when I picked these babies up at a vintage store last weekend (as if another pair of cowboy boots is what a need). The tight Levi's I was wearing when I tried them on paired with my Drifter t-shirt were also major selling factors - everything went so well together I ended up walking right out of the store in them...and proceeded to scuff them up with black marks somehow in less than 10 minutes, but hey, shit kickers are meant to be beat up, worn and broken :)
t-shirt- Bandit Brand; jeans: Levi's; boots- American Vintage; sunglasses -Prada

2 comments:

  1. adore this look!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple look! Those boots are absolutely killerrrr

    ReplyDelete