Monday, November 12, 2012

Officially Fall

I've been glancing at my favorite beanie for a month now wondering, 'will I ever be able to wear you again'? After the 90 degree day we had in LA last week, I was beginning to lose hope...until this past weekend :) Is Fall officially here? I almost forgot what clear sunny skies and crisp cold air felt like! Spent Sunday at a friends amazing home on Mulholland drive...keeping cozy wearing my new sweatshirt/hoodie (scored on Saturday at Bloomingdales). Hands down the softest thing I now own.
 
jeans: Current Elliot; hoodie: John Galt By Brandy Melville
boots- Dr Marten; sunglasses - Prada



3 comments:

  1. Love your casual look

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect fall outfit! And I'm so glad it has finally cooled down everywhere now. Sweaters and beanies galore! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete