Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Model Muse

It's been so long since I've posted about my obsession with Erin Wasson's street style...she's been one of my favorite models for years and always a big inspiration when it comes to fashion. It must be because we're both from TX :) Her effortless style remains consistent and I love how she's not afraid to take a risk ....and better yet, pulls it off every time. Her tattoos kind of make me want to get some. She can go from total So-Cal skater girl to rustic & rocker to sleek & chic to elegant & glam....and keep her signature Erin 'look' throughout. Her style tends to be more basics mixed with badass accents whether it be the shoes, bag, coat etc. Lots of leather, lots of black...she does no wrong!!
Always walking runway for Alexander Wang.... Spring 2013 NYFW
Photos courtesy of  EW Fan page....

1 comment:

  1. Great selection pics!
    Kiss
    Lisa S. per http://thecurlylady.blogspot.it/
    p.s. new post on my fashion blog, I'm waiting for u!

    ReplyDelete