Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Most Wonderful Time of the Year

December is flying by and I've been in the holiday spirit for what seems like awhile now - from the cold & crisp LA weather to Christmas shopping, sample sales, holiday parties, friends, concerts, my amazing team @ la models runway, gift giving, wine & holidays spirits, endless chocolate/sweets, present wrapping - the list goes on. While it's been a wonderful month, I'm looking forward to my upcoming holiday travel plans and getting this show on the road...
 My new favorite faux fur vintage find (you'll see below) will definitely be the first thing tossed in my enormous suitcase....it's like wearing a  giant super soft teddy bear.
Only a couple more days left in LA...!!
(follow my adventures on instagram @onemoonchild)


1 comment:

  1. What an amazing fur coat!! It's so pretty and I bet super warm. I can't believe Christmas is almost here. It's going to be so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete