Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Bag Within the Bag...

There was something exciting about the process of opening not only the shopping bag of my recent purchase, but the handbag cover as well.... encasing my new Italian leather Sissi Rossi hobo, packed safely within :) I love the simplicity of this bag, and the fact that I can carry it across my chest as a messenger for a casual/everyday look. I'm not into 'flashy' designer handbags, logos or monograms....so this classic, timeless, slouchy black leather discovery kind of hit home for me. Sissi Rossi creates elegant bags which are luxurious, but at the same time practical and functional - a "second skin" for the women wearing them....which is exactly what this bag has become for me!

2 comments:

  1. That is a perfect hobo bag! I love the slouchiness of it and it has that worn in look that is so needed for these types of bags. Great buy! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete