Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hello, Lover

My Jeffery Campell Robinson booties have FINALLY arrived!! Seriously, I have been trying to get these since October. The first online store I found them on was sold out and  on backorder....I was on hold for them...and then there was a problem with the order and they never arrived. The rep of that particular online store was nice enough to find them for me elsewhere....as they JUST became available again!
I'm obsessed with the pointy toe cowboy-ish look, while the leather cross weave stitch keeps them chic, edgy and modern. I think I can wear these with pretty much everything. The heel is a perfect 3 inches to keep my comfortable and fitting for day or night. Super easy with no zippers or laces to just slip on and run out the door :)
You can buy them online at Nasty Gal HERE ...only a few sizes left!

2 comments:

  1. i adore those boots!! so badass!! amazing!!
    Romwe giveaway on my blog:)
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete