Monday, January 14, 2013

Somewhere Down in Texas

After my 14 day holiday 'tour' of Texas I'm finally feeling back to normal. I covered ground from Dallas to Austin to San Marcos to San Antonio, (with a final end stretch in Arizona)....and caught up with just about every old friend and family member along the way! The unexpected snowfall in Dallas on Christmas Day was one of my favorite moments...not to mention just hanging with my mom, riding horses at the family farm, hugging our huge golden retriever, shooting pool in dive bars, country fields, seeing my best friends from highschool AND college, shopping on South Congress in Austin, hearing live music, happy hour on Rainey Street, eating good BBQ and Tex-Mex, meeting my best friends new baby, getting cozy by a fire, and too much wine on NYE! Miss TX already....
(follow me on instagram @onemoonchild)




0 comments:

Post a Comment