Thursday, March 17, 2011

Arrivals!

There is nothing better than coming home to packages on your front porch that you have been expecting/waiting for. Yesterday I had two. The first I rushed to open was from my aunt Peg, my favorite fashionista & stylist  who sends me clothes when she cleans out her closet. I have been bonded to her since birth as she was there for my first cry :)

 Excited about this Trina Turk 'shift' dress on the left. Shift dresses are very 'in' right now. Loving the Theory cashmere poncho too...heard the weather is suppose to get colder again this weekend, so hopefully I'll still have the chance to wear it. .

 I have been wanting something pink (which is rare for me)...how perfect with this Philosophy Alberta Ferretti dress on the left. A great dress to wear so many different ways...I see it with casual riding boots, a chunky wedge, or a dressy stiletto.

 Cashmere just kept falling out of the box :)
 She even threw in classic pairs of hoop earrings in silver and gold, along with Bobbi Brown makeup brushes!
Now on to my 2nd box. Awhile back a found two great pairs of Dolce Vita for target boots (amazing prices!) and was on the fence about which to buy (didn't want to be greedy and buy two, so I went with the lace up combat style..which I have worn the hell out of). I told some girlfriends about my 'find' and they ended up buying and loving that boot too. So last week, one of my stylish girlfriends texted me a picture of the OTHER Dolce Vita she found at target online.... marked down to $12.24!! OMG. I went online immediately. (If you want to buy, this boot runs 1/2 a size big). I like pretending I wear an 8 1/2.
The ankle length looks so cute with skinny jeans or a dress...tights or no tights is adorb!
http://www.target.com/Womens-Boots-Shoes/b/370189011/ref=sc_fe_l_4_1041816_9?node=370189011




0 comments:

Post a Comment