Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Naked and Bronzed

I was actually waiting a week for Sephora to get this Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette back in stock (that's how awesome it is) before realizing that I could probably go to ULTA instead. Yep - called and they had it...the sales guy was so happy that I bought it there instead of Sephora...major competition those 2!
AND...it comes with this adorable little potion bottle of eyelid primer :)
Also picked up Laura Mercier's bronzer - I use her tinted moisturizer regularly and have tried the powder before and liked it - but never used the bronzer! How did I miss this?! By FAR my favorite of all the brands I've tried. It gives a warm glow and is the perfect inbetween of matte and shimmer, however, isn't shiny and doesn't BECOME shiny like so many others tend to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment