Monday, January 9, 2012

Cashmere Calling

I spent Sunday afternoon roaming around Franklin Village, one of my favorite places to hang, just beneath the Hollywood sign. I brought my comfortable cashmere poncho and scarf out of hiding because LA suddenly decided to get chilly again, even with the sun out. What else does one need on a lazy day than a little bit of cashmere, the charming atmosphere of Birds cafe, followed by street sales with clothing racks and used books :)
(cashmere poncho-Theory; scarf-H&M; Boots-unknown designer; jeans-7 for all mankind,
Bag- MiuMiu; sunglasses- carrera)

8 comments:

  1. i loveeeeee your style!!!that top looks amazing!thanks for your sweet words and hope u'll come visit me more often!!!

    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poncho and your boots! And used bookstores are my favorite. :)

    toni
    http://thelovehanger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. slightly obsessed with your cashmere poncho from Theory! its gorgeous!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTEE outfit!! And great blog!! <3

    Please check out my blog at : chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of obsessed with your boots...they're so sweet! I love all of the buckles! And I wish I could visit LA sometime...especially since it's so cold here..the sun would be nice! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you're right, it stops stress! :)

    I lover your jacket!

    xo
    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete