Monday, January 23, 2012

Sunday Swap

Went to the Fairfax swap meet yesterday with a couple girlfriends and ended up spending over 3 hours browsing all the vendors, trying on vintage dresses/over-sized sunglasses/turquoise jewelry and hearing some jazz music while we took a break to refuel with snacks :) It has been a few months since I've gone to this swap meet (held in the Fairfax High School parking lot)...am now completely re-addicted. 
Next Sunday it is!

(Also, I fell in love with Lana Del Rey over the weekend, especially her Born To Die single...see the video HERE. Love a depressing song sometimes! :)

8 comments:

  1. i adore every single item!! especially the boots!! wish i could be there!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you had a great time, love going to the market. and how nice are them boots in the fourth shot. i want them myself
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've always wanted to go to this swap meet. i've heard it's so fun for vintage finds. too bad i don't live in so cal anymore. :( looks like you found some cool things! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your pics and your blog!!! Thanks for visiting my new blog and for your lovely comment!!! I'm following you now.. follow me back??!!! Let me know, you'll make me very happy!!! kiss dear :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the pictures on the blog :)

    specially the camera one!!!
    im gonna follow you <3

    http://the-mindblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Melrose/Fairfax flea market!! I'm long overdue and need to go back! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete