Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Alexander Wang Pre-Fall

What I wouldn't give for one of these Alexander Wang pieces (his Spring 2012 show was the highlight of my NY Fashion Week experience this past September). He continues to nail it every season just as he did below with this edgy yet sophisticated chic cohesive Pre-Fall 2012 collection. I'm a sucker for black and white combinations, sheer fabrics...especially mixed with knit or leather materials.
He's definitely still one of my favorite designers....who are yours?
 (more @ stylecaster )
 Also, check out his cover/January 2012 spread of S Moda magazine HERE

8 comments:

  1. I love the bold simplicity of these pieces. The details are just gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool selection!

    new post on my blog: I' m waiting for u!
    have a great day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pieces by Alexander Wang, especially the black coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, yes! The boy wonder of fashion. I really like this creations and I admire his creativity. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love all of his clothes! Lovely blog :)


    follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like alexander wang a lot! My fave is balmain or alexander mc queen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely comment - now following you! :)

    Lovely blog- I look forward to reading all your posts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx for your lovely comment...Gr8 Blog

    Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete