Monday, February 13, 2012

Where the MAGIC Happens

It's that time again....I'm off to Las Vegas today for the biannual anticipated and hyped MAGIC trade show! I'll also be checking out the FN Platform footwear show for the first time - featuring over 1,500 new and emerging labels! I can't wait to see what new trends will be surfacing this year...

Packing for a quick trip can almost be more difficult than a longer one because you have less options trying to fit everything into a carry-on! I went with a few of my traveling essentials and called it a day....my Miu Miu messenger bag that is great for the airport (it fits so much), Whole Living magazine to keep get me health inspired on the plane, my notepad for networking at the tradeshow, the Chloe wallet that holds all my money, Bumble&Bumble brilliantine for my hair along with the Sultra straighter and my Naked eye-pallet - perfect for travel :) Let's not forget the Ray Bans. For clothes..it's suppose to be chilly in Vegas. I wanted to bring some pastel options but threw a couple scarves in just in case. I like pastels and black mixed together so these combat boots should work well...plus...they're flats. A lot of walking to take place the next few days! Can't wait to post pics from the event once I return...til then... ;)
 ....someone doesn't like it when I leave town :(

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time! It should be very exciting. Love your travel bag - it is so pretty!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete