Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Boots All Summer Long

I find myself singing "It makes no difference at all....cause I wear boots all Summer long" (lyric from Stevie Nick's 'Nightbird' song) every time I pull a pair of ankle boots down from my closet shelf this time of year. I've never really been a 'shorts' person other than wearing cut offs at the beach...but I'm branching out this year, and keeping my boots on for the ride is helping :)
 (shorts-levis, boots-dolce vita, sweater-urban outfitters-tank-H&M)

4 comments:

  1. Your boots are amazing! Love the entire look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look - so chic & edgy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boots!!! So cute and perfect with this outfit. You got the legs for shorts girl; you should keep wearing them! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete