Friday, July 27, 2012

Angels Flight

Who knew! I was downtown last week with one of my girlfriends having celebratory drinks (I'm embarking on a new career path---more to come!) when we stumbled upon the randomly placed Angels Flight walking back to our car. She had actually done this $1 trolly ride up the steep hill years ago and insisted it was worth the memory. At least we had Sangria prior to this, as it felt like we were about to fall off the tracks at any second. But I admit, it was all the more fun because of it :) What a perfect send off to remember my last day working at FIDM in DTLA!
(yellow purse -Marc Jacobs, sandals -deena & ozzy @ urban outfitters)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time. And it definitely sounds like you have exciting things coming up!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete