Monday, July 9, 2012

Petit Ermitage

Weekend get-away at the Petit Ermitage (aka I crashed the pool when my friend (Margaret of The Sche Report), who had a friend in town, added me to their guest list). Hard to believe this hidden gem is right in the middle of West Hollywood...I felt like I was sooo far away. The decor and scenery has a very European vibe that increased the intensity of my overall 'I never want to leave' feeling. Not only was the pool decorated extra special to go with the gypsy theme party being held that evening, but, this magical hotel even has a hummingbird garden. Why not, right?! After dipping in the salt water pool and sipping champagne alongside topless/perfectly tanned french women, we strolled the grounds in a meditation state of mind as butterflies fluttered. I'm serious. I even wore my Moroccan inspired fringe caftan to really get me in the Euro spirit...
 
 


 (vintage Caftan; Heyoka Leather necklace)


3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a cool place! I love your caftan and swimming in a salt water pool is so fun. I've only done it one other time and I liked it a lot more than a chlorine pool. :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfits and great pics! They make me wanna go there! :)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)
    Hugs!
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're heading there next week, and plan to be topless by the pool every day!

    ReplyDelete