Thursday, July 12, 2012

Monster Collaboration


I usually don't post fashion industry 'news', but this one is pretty epic!
Quite the collaboration....
  Target and Neiman Marcus have partnered with the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) to secure 24 designers for a special collection to launch December 1. The collection consists of 50 pieces, spanning women’s, men’s, home and children’s wear. Prices range from $7.99 to $499.99, with most items under $60. The entire collection will become available for sale on December 1, at Neiman Marcus stores, Target stores, NeimanMarcus.com and Target.com
 (see more @ fashionising)

...and the 24 designers are:
Alice + Olivia, Altuzarra, Band of Outsiders, Brian Atwood, Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, Diane von Furstenberg, Eddie Borgo, Jason Wu, Judith Leiber, Lela Rose, Marchesa, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Philip Crangi, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler, Rag & Bone, Robert Rodriguez, Rodarte, Skaist-Taylor, Thom Browne, Tory Burch, and Tracy Reese.

There are so many designers on that list I'm excited about - although fighting the crowds for this one just might not be worth it!


2 comments:

  1. When I read Marc Jacobs on Twitter, I almost died!! I've been waiting for him to do a collab with Target, so I am ecstatic. I'm so looking forward to Brian Atwood, Marchesa, and Jason Wu again. :) I hope they make some great things. And if you want, you should come to Fresno where no one likes fashion and you can probably score some cool stuff with no crowds. LOL. When I waited for Jason Wu I got to Target like 10 minutes before opening and I was 4th in line. Out of a line of about 10. LOL. No one in Fresno knows who these people are. :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete