Monday, July 16, 2012

Leftovers

The "low disk space" on my computer was (of course) due to the hundreds of pictures I randomly save every time I come across something inspirational or interesting...which is quite often. I'm trying to condense though...it can get overwhelming looking at the mass quantity and I start to forget what I've used before etc. So, here are a bunch of images/quotes I loved for one reason or another. 
Cleaning out feels good! (find me on Pinterest HERE!)
Happy Monday :)








 (seen on pinterest, tumblr, wildatheart and fashiongonerogue)

2 comments:

  1. Aww...stevie. :) I love the girls with the Manhattan sign and the ones flashing the highway. LOL!! I know, now that we have Pinterest, I don't need to waste disc space on my computer saving photos! :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of pictures! I like the Andy Warhol quotes.

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete