Thursday, July 28, 2011

pop the top

Speaking of my new favorite super soft crop top that I posted about yesterday, here are a few shots of it with a form fitting higher waisted maxi skirt...one of the many ways to wear it :)
 P.S....was on my way to a friend's birthday party...I (unfortunately) don't just carry a bottle of champagne with me wherever I go :/ 
 These Carerra aviators are maybe the best part....they are my Dad's vintage glasses from the 70's. For some reason they make me want to sing Morrissey..."last of the faaaaamous, international playboy...."
(skirt- motel @ threadsence; cropT- american apparel; boots-mossimo@target; feather necklace/& bracelet-forever 21; carerra sunglasses -vintage; ring-gifted :))

2 comments:

  1. look at those abs girl! great maxi xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look fantasticcccccccc...following..:)
    i love your blog..!keep up the good work
    xx,Bisera

    ReplyDelete