Thursday, July 7, 2011

white winged dove

Shots of my recent 'white winged dove' inspired birthday party...it wasn't even close to The Edge of Seventeen for me, but, I'm actually pretty happy about that...
Found this dress in a little hidden secret shop in downtown LA that I cannot remember the name of...luckily my friend that showed it to me will be able to help me out next time I want to go back. She actually spotted the dress first and when I saw it I knew it was what I wanted to wear...loved the bohemian feel and it's originality. "This dress is special" my friend said :)
Went with my vintage cowboy boots I found in Sante Fe 5 years ago...completed the 70's look.
Someone didn't get the 'white' memo:)
I want to leave these beads up permanently...
 someone baking for you is always nice :)
Friends and family in from out of town...made my night...

The morning after...not too bad...although there are still feathers floating down our street
"Just like the white winged dove...
sings a song...
Sounds like she's singing...
ooo...baby...ooo...said ooo
And the days go by....
like a strand in the wind
In the web that is my own...
I begin again
Said to my friend, baby...
Nothin' else mattered" - Stevie N

0 comments:

Post a Comment