Thursday, October 6, 2011

rainy day women

More rainy days this week (even though the sun will still peek through at some point during the day). While I laid in bed at 7am listening to the rain fall outside my window (wishing I could call into work sick) I was also thinking that it was the perfect day to wear my Aquatalia boots which are 'water proof' even though they don't look like it with the clunkier heel and pointy toe...which is the best part. It's good to have dressier pair of rain boots as well as the classic wellie style. So, once I had that figured out, I went with the fall trends of animal print and RED pants to complete the look. The umbrella ended up being the final accessory :/
(pants-forever 21; blouse-love melrose; boots -aquatalia by Marvin K; Jacket-INC; bag-H&M)

0 comments:

Post a Comment