Thursday, May 17, 2012

Denim on Denim

Mixing different or similar shades of denim is a look I've always liked...I remember seeing it a lot in the 80's...and yes, I was only a child then;) I'm happy this trend has been back strong on the trend map. During a lazy afternoon from my visit to Dallas last weekend (wearing my comfy boyfriend jeans) I  made my mom snap some shots behind our house in the alley....standing there I realized how most neighborhoods in L.A don't have alleys. Anyway! We sat on the front porch and watched the storm come in...one thing I definitely miss about TX!

 
outfit: boyfriend jeans-forever 21, top-unknown (I cut it off from the pear shaped dress form it was originally in) sandals-Zara; jewelry-vintage



3 comments:

  1. I love this! I don't think I'm brave enough to try the denim on denim trend, but you pull it off so well! I think the red and white stripes make it look even better. So glad you're having fun back home. Hope you have a great weekend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, you have such a nice blog, I follow you now!
    I love your denim on denim look, specially your jeans!
    Would you like to follow me back?
    Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice denim shirt :D

    xx

    Have a nice weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete