Monday, May 7, 2012

Hollywood Fiestas

...had to be festive and partake in the Cinco De Mayo fiestas happening Saturday in West Hollywood. I had the Mexican culture in mind when I picked out my most colorful tank top I had in my closet to wear...when my girlfriend came to pick me up it seemed she had the same thought process. We hopped around the Sunset Strip doing our duty of tequila drinking in honor of the day...
gotta do what ya gotta do;)
(my outfit: skirt-urban outfitters; bag-Nasty Gal (sienna fringe); sandals- Mossimo @ Target)
(Margaret of The Sche Report wearing Corey Lynn Calter print jumpsuit)

5 comments:

  1. glad you had a good cinco de mayo!! I love your look so much! Totally bohemian and perfect for summer! You look gorgeous as usual! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta do whatcha gotta do...sure looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit so much!!!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look lovely, you are gorgeous darling!!! love your style :))

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete