Wednesday, March 7, 2012

polka dot roof tops

After being on the hunt for a navy polka dot blouse the last month, I stumbled across this dress last weekend at Wasteland and decided to settle. It hangs somewhat loosely like an over sized blouse would, and can be worn so many different ways....always a perk:) It's a simple look that still makes a statement....navy and white dots have a vintage vibe I'm loving lately.
 
(dress: everly; boots- anne klein; necklaces-vintage; sunglasses-urban outfitters)

7 comments:

  1. I love this look, it's so simple but so cute. I'm in love with pretty much anything polka dot :)
    And those boots are great...love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Lar!!! XOXO KB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im on the hunt for the perfect polkadot dress as well haha yours looks really nice, love the shape of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little dress is just perfect! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous outfit,
    thanks for visit my blog,
    Xoxo

    http://www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is adorable. A great find :] I really like the navy and polka dots look too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! That dress is so cute. Very 90's looking. :) And I love how you wore the boots with it. Definitely gives off a grunge-y vibe. I was going to tell you that I got those green bell bottoms in the store, but they also have them online in the sale section at UO and they come in a magenta color and mustard. :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete