Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Wall

Images from a January photo shoot in downtown L.A. (see previous Under the Bridge post to get the back story!) ...and I'm loving the way this set came out. The colors of this particular 'look' worked so well against the red brick and plain concrete grey walls....having a strong and creative photographer really makes all the difference too! This was definitely my favorite styled outfit...I lean towards a bohemian/vintage vibe above all else...so just pile on feathers or turquoise and I'm happy :) 

(top c/o-BB Dakota; lace pants- Yaya @ urban outfitters; shoes-Rachel Comey
jewelry-vintage & wasteland)

6 comments:

  1. stunning mixture of patterns!! i adore your shoes and lace pants!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I have some lace pants that I've been wanting to wear, but didn't really think of how to style them. This gives me some good inspiration. I love that top and all your accessories. And your shoes are really cool and unique! <3

    toni
    DIY Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your bangs! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm happy to be a new follower:)

    xoxo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look. It should be a cover of magazine..

    Thanks for your visit hun. BTW I followed you lovely blog. and followed you on twitter, liked you on facebook. I hope you can do the same =)

    www.facebook.com/thesanktuary
    www.twitter.com/thesanktuary

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photos are great, love your necklace!

    Rollolollo

    ReplyDelete