Thursday, March 15, 2012

V-Neck and Vintage

Today called for cashmere...the early coldish grey morning (that always turns out to be sunny) made me think a comfy loose sweater was the best decision. I love V-neck sweaters by the way, and after today realize I need more of them. Anything that buttons up are also clothing pieces I'm leaning towards lately. Anyway. Instead of my usual go-to short leather jacket, I branched out and went with my rediscovered vintage knee length coat...smooth as butter :)
 
(leather jacket-vintage ; sweater-Minnie Rose ; shoes- dv; white T-C&C california; messenger bag-Coach)

4 comments:

  1. Ah!! I love those shoes too. I can't believe you got that one pair at T___T!! (I'm keeping the secret. :)) I never see anything like that there. I love how all the gold in your outfit plays off each other. Like in the buttons and shoes. Fabulous look! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is super nice- love your thrifted leather jacket, and the shoes look really unique and give this look a very pretty touch... :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your total outfit and those boots... <3

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shoes. love your style!
    xxLauren

    ReplyDelete